Monday, February 23, 2009

When A Psycho Calls...

So today I received a very interesting phone call from someone whom (A) I would not in a million have guessed would call me ever again in the course of their lifetime and (B) someone whom I did NOT want to call me.

Have you ever had one of "those" girlfriends? Or to you girls, have you ever had one of "those" boyfriends? You know, the girl who says she loves you immediately after her boyfriend of two years has broken up with her and you had a relationship with her three years prior to now and since have done your best to keep your distance for the simple fact that she is PSYCHOTIC?

Well, this just happens to be one of those cases. I try my best to be a good person to everone I come into contact with, especially if I am planning on commencing a relationship with them. I did just that with this particular individual and now it has resurrected in attempts to haunt me and perhaps even try my patience. I even happened to be the one who ended the relationship and still to this day they are convinced that we are meant to be together. It is scary. I will not lie.

So my advice to anyone who is reading would be this: when a psycho calls, DO NOT ANSWER. It is in your best interest not to.

Other than that, today overall was a good day. You woke me up this morning. It's funny how we can just state that simple fact and that is more than enough to give you praises for. So, Thank You. I'm still searching for a job but hope is well in sight. For that, I must give you thanks where it is due. When we give things over to a higher power it always works out in our best interest. I pray daily for a blessing to come to everyone on the List. Thank you again for being so good to me...

Sincerely,
Gabe Easter

1 comment:

  1. Dear God:
    I think I'd rather feel slighted by Gabe than adored by anyone else. Because, psycho ex girlfriends will come and go. And cellphones will cease to exist. And acquaintances will fade. And feelings will falter. But at the end of the day I will pretty much love Gabe the mostest. Cuz though I know too much, or though I know too little - I know a good gift when I get one. I mean, you can't exclaim enough over some presents. Like, "OMG! It's a Gabe! I've always wanted one of those!!!"
    So, thanks for Gabe.
    Loves and Kisses (I can kiss God if I want)
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete