Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Shout Out to Melinda Poitras and Lauren Curton

This blog is specifically designed as a shout out to two of the most amazing people in the world: Melinda Poitras and Lauren Curton.

Melodic
Exceptional
Loved
Intelligent
Nice
Designed with You in mind
Awesome


Melinda. Words, especially the ones written above, are not enough to entail the awesomeness of your persona. Had I had the ability to manifest such words, they would already be written and this written portion would be much shorter than what it is at present. You are a dear friend and you are usually always there when I need someone to talk to. Thanks for being there Melinda. Love ya!


Loved
Amazing
Unbelievable
Reliable
Excellent
Nice

If I had the vocabulary to construct a proverbial heart-rendering statement that would make you laugh and bring you to tears when you read it...it probably wouldn't be this one. But if I ever had the capacity to do so, know that I would. Thanks for always being a great friend. You are my Lois Lane. <---this is in reference to the posters if you hadn't noticed. :P

I love you both. You are and have been amazing assets to this ridiculousness called my life. Thanks for being there. :)

Sincerely,
Clark Kent

1 comment: